The House of David

"dawnbreak in the west"

Tuesday, May 09, 2017

On topic of self-immolation

Confederate Yankee, Bob Owens, has ducked out the exits. In his words: In the end, it turns out that I’m not strong. I’m a coward, and selfish son of a bitch. I’m sorry.

This was, for those paying close attention, exactly what I've been arguing against lately...

For any others considering the easy way out, I'll make one request: if you know in advance you're going to be sorry, then don't do it. If the devil is telling you that you're a coward and selfish, then at least chicken out to the nearest therapist and at least be selfish enough to save yourself.

People do care. Find those people and stay close to them.


posted by Zimri on 22:03 | link | 0 comments

On this site




Sophia



Politics



Random crap

Powered By Blogger TM

Property of author; All Rights Reserved