The House of David

"dawnbreak in the west"

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Far Cry 5

During the rages of Gamergate, certain developers opined: If you are against social justice, you are going to hate some of the things we wrote for Far Cry 4. Here's a Steam comment-thread. It wasn't easy to find this quote on Google but I did, eventually, find it.

So the same developers, or the next generation thereof, is going full Bioshock Infinite.

I didn't buy FC4 but unfortunately my brother, bless him, bought it for me on his own as a gift. So I will be asking him not to buy FC5 on the grounds that I never played FC4 and won't ever buy anything else by this studio.


posted by Zimri on 18:02 | link | 0 comments

On this site




Sophia



Politics



Random crap

Powered By Blogger TM

Property of author; All Rights Reserved