The House of David

"dawnbreak in the west"

Saturday, February 25, 2017

You are slaves

Deep wisdom from Leslie Jones, she who must never be criticised:

If I see another 45-year-old white woman from Williamsburg saying 'black lives matter,' I'm going to punch you in the mouth.

This is also the message of the movie Get Out. A family of Obama-voting white liberals meet the baby girl's boyfriend, Coming To Dinner as it were. I may or may not get around to watching this eventually. I hear that its ending involves a lot of white liberals getting their tickets punched.

I regret to inform you that when you deal with blacks, at least in America, liberalism isn't an option - especially if you are in a higher social position. Blacks will despise you for it. The white liberal's proper place, with respect to blacks, is as their slave. Don't take it from me; take it from Martin Luther King.

And why shouldn't blacks hate rich white liberals? It is human nature to hate the weak who aren't in their proper place.


posted by Zimri on 10:33 | link | 0 comments

On this site




Sophia



Politics



Random crap

Powered By Blogger TM

Property of author; All Rights Reserved