The House of David

"dawnbreak in the west"

Saturday, February 11, 2017

Spammed!

So today I got this:

Hi - my name is Alonzo, and I work at Artsy. While researching Le Corbusier, I found your page: http://zimriel.blogspot.com/2016_03_27_archive.html.
I am reaching out to certain website and blog owners that publish content in line with our mission to make all the world’s art accessible to anyone. We hope to continue promoting arts education and accessibility with your help.
Our Le Corbusier page provides visitors with Corbusier's bio, over 50 of his works, exclusive articles, and up-to-date Corbusier exhibition listings. The page also includes related artists and categories, allowing viewers to discover art beyond our Corbusier page. We would love to be included as an additional resource for your visitors via a link on your page.
If you are able to add a link to our Corbusier page, please let me know, and thanks in advance for your consideration.
Best,
Alonzo

"Space and light and order. Those are the things that men need just as much as they need bread or a place to sleep."
-Le Corbusier

Alonzo clearly hadn't read what I'd actually posted that week, which was a wish for a Modern Architect to rot in hell. That blogpost had linked Le Corbusier himself inasmuch as he was a primary influence on Zaha Hadid. He can go to the same hell.

As for Alonzo, I have already expressed by email my request he find honest work, instead of spamming bloggers who have already expressed in public no desire to spread arts education and accessibility about hideous art.


posted by Zimri on 11:23 | link | 0 comments

On this site




Sophia



Politics



Random crap

Powered By Blogger TM

Property of author; All Rights Reserved