The House of David

"dawnbreak in the west"

Saturday, December 17, 2016

Upload #149 - shelter

It's so cold out I don't wish to leave the house. And I've been much improving, lately, my take on sura 21 ("The Iconoclast"). So I remembered that my projects on suras 16 and (more so) 43 were done last spring, when the weather was the opposite - getting too warm. They could do with improvement too.

Today I've revisited "Plots against the Qurra'" and "Defending Jesus". In order of authorship: I see sura 43 as anti-authoritarian. Sura 16 continues that sentiment, mainly to endorse taqiya.

Also touched in this update are "Ararat Tax" (Q. 23) and "Ledger of War" (Q. 9).

Madrassa.


posted by Zimri on 11:33 | link | 0 comments

On this site




Sophia



Politics



Random crap

Powered By Blogger TM

Property of author; All Rights Reserved