The House of David

"dawnbreak in the west"

Thursday, November 24, 2016

Upload #143 - the struggle continues

The Qur'an Seminar had looked over the whole of sura 29, which yesterday I couldn't swallow all at once, so this morning I sat down to go through it. Result: some more work on "Against Jihad".

Also, in honour of Andrew Rippin, Gabriel Said Reynolds has posted a new discussion of sura 66 (and of sura 11). So, on this end, I got some footnotes to help out "Prophet's Excuse".

UPDATE 4:15 PM: I have to correct a typo in "Focus on Chastity", where somehow I typed "48" where I meant "24". Derp. Anyway there's also some stuff about Q. 4:15 and witness-law in marital cases here.

Madrassa.


posted by Zimri on 10:43 | link | 0 comments

On this site




Sophia



Politics



Random crap

Powered By Blogger TM

Property of author; All Rights Reserved