The House of David

"dawnbreak in the west"

Saturday, August 13, 2016

No "Man's Sky" For You

Word on the street is that the new game is not well optimised for all PC settings. I generally trust TotalBiscuit's opinion. He's pissed off.

This machine I got here - which was sold to me as a workstation, not as a rig - has AMD videocard "R7 250". A trip over there says DirectX® 12, Mantle, OpenGL® 4.3, OpenCL™. NMS developer Sean Murray says I need 4.5. I have only myself to blame.

So I'll need a new card, then. I suspected as much back when I was playing "Grim Dawn"; the machine was grinding. When that new card's in place (assuming this is possible) and Murray's fixed his bugs, I'll consider purchasing NMS.


posted by Zimri on 11:00 | link | 0 comments

On this site




Sophia



Politics



Random crap

Powered By Blogger TM

Property of author; All Rights Reserved