The House of David

"dawnbreak in the west"

Sunday, August 07, 2016

Cucked Carlisle

The city of Carlisle is beautiful, and there's lots of archaeology and geology within an easy drive. I do recommend the visit. Still, I didn't need to see the "yay diversity" sign up on the citadel - and some websearching pulls up that diversity signalling's a thing up there. (Swahili? Really?)

At the Tullie museum, where they had a big exhibit on how bad walls are, because apartheid and Israel, I'm afraid I broke down a bit. Mine's the one in green:

I'd say I was ashamed, but I'd be lying. Because this is the stuff Diversity has brought to the statue at the top of nearby Brampton's motte:

That vandalism was NOT my work. That one was someone else's. Perhaps his first language was Swahili.


posted by Zimri on 15:30 | link | 0 comments

On this site




Sophia



Politics



Random crap

Powered By Blogger TM

Property of author; All Rights Reserved