The House of David

"dawnbreak in the west"

Sunday, June 26, 2016

The Arabs and Their Qur'an is down

6/25 5 PM: I now know that the stuff I'd been saying about various suras' strophic-structure is naive, especially where I'd been discussing the history of the field. Since para-poetry in the suras was pretty much The Theme of The Arabs and Their Qur'an, I can't let that book stay up until this is addressed. Also I need to repoint its links to Throne of Glass for that one's 2016-era pagenumbers. (The earlier 2016 version of The Arabs has gone unbought, anyway, so, there's opportunity here.)

6/26 7 AM: Submitted this for review.


posted by Zimri on 07:00 | link | 0 comments

On this site




Sophia



Politics



Random crap

Powered By Blogger TM

Property of author; All Rights Reserved