The House of David

"dawnbreak in the west"

Friday, May 27, 2016

Upload #133 - what came before

I needed to confirm that one 22/34 link I floated last year - and flipped two weeks ago. I've found one such additional datum: a four-way pileup between suras 22, 34, 35, and 67. I propose the chain 67>22>34, although this is still not perfect: "What Waits Beside These Roads". I am much more confident in the link 22>35 - to the point it's almost redundant, for what we already know of sura 35. But I've tossed that link into "Islamic Ethics" anyway.

Also updated is some more geological (circumstantial!) evidence for Muslims' knowledge of the mid-720s Thera eruption, which I've been claiming was the "smoke of cold" apocalypse. That's in "When The Smoke Clears".

Madrassa.


posted by Zimri on 17:03 | link | 0 comments

On this site




Sophia



Politics



Random crap

Powered By Blogger TM

Property of author; All Rights Reserved