The House of David

"dawnbreak in the west"

Saturday, March 26, 2016

The battle of Tollense Bridge

Hoo boy am I glad I checked in on GNXP today.

I have added a "Baltic" section to the LBA collapse Wiki page. Let us see how long it stays up there. I'd give it a 80% chance for the week; 99% chance that there's such a section at the end of the year. My Wiki presence might be Problematic, on a person-to-person level, but since all I did was transmit what a real scholar had said, the actual section won't be a problem, longterm.

A wikipedian has already created a page for the Tollense with all the relevant information. That is not going anywhere. Although I'd suggest a special page for the battle. * Okay, done suggested it, in its 'Talk' section.


posted by Zimri on 16:18 | link | 0 comments

On this site




Sophia



Politics



Random crap

Powered By Blogger TM

Property of author; All Rights Reserved