The House of David

"dawnbreak in the west"

Friday, January 01, 2016

Soros backed out of Obama

I did know that George Soros supported Obama during his race, but since then I never could see exactly where Soros had supported Obama's policies as Executive. Also some of the anti-Soros comments I'd seen looked like Protocols shit to me. I have a bias there, sure; but, if we're all being honest, whackadoo stuff just looks like whackadoo.

Soros always seemed to me more to be bankrolling independent Leftist movements, like BLM.

Now we know: Soros knew by the end of Obama's first term that he had made a mistake.

Soros figured that Obama was one of those independent Leftists - something he could control. But the Washington machine is closer and richer.


posted by Zimri on 03:30 | link | 0 comments

On this site




Sophia



Politics



Random crap

Powered By Blogger TM

Property of author; All Rights Reserved