The House of David

"dawnbreak in the west"

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Looking forward to the Kylo Ren book

I expect that Disney will option a Kylo book. LucasArts optioned lots of books, before the White Slavers trashed the continuity.

I've mooted here that Luceno's Cloak of Deception was good; I've mooted elsewhere it should have been optioned out as the true Episode I, perhaps in a TV-series with The Phantom Edit as its last few episodes. I've had nothing but praise for the Scholastic series around Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan, as well.

The Kylo book might prove best of all. I mean, unless the White Slavers deliberately blow it, which I wouldn't put past them.


posted by Zimri on 21:09 | link | 0 comments

On this site




Sophia



Politics



Random crap

Powered By Blogger TM

Property of author; All Rights Reserved