The House of David

"dawnbreak in the west"

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Experian sucks

If you use credit-monitoring, I advise against Experian.

They got somebody's name and address wrong, and sent the credit-notification to my home. I wasted about an hour trying to find a human with whom to discuss this delicate matter. I then tried to send a notification through electronic means. I wasted more time on their joke of a website, which is generally geared around PREVENTING the visitor from providing feedback. Finally I found their support email address - so I sent a message. I got a form-letter back. No, wait - two form-letters.

All this when I was trying to do Experian, and the people they claim to help, a favour.

So Experian don't do well at monitoring changes in status. They are fine with sending personal details to total-strangers. And they don't make it easy for such strangers as say, hey wait a minute, let's do the right thing and notify the service. They don't want to be bothered and it shows.


posted by Zimri on 19:12 | link | 0 comments

On this site




Sophia



Politics



Random crap

Powered By Blogger TM

Property of author; All Rights Reserved