The House of David

"dawnbreak in the west"

Sunday, August 16, 2015

I guess he doesn't read this blog

Tom Tancredo offers some silly ideas about the franchise. Elizabeth Price Foley reprints this piece, complete with a mention of the Democratic plantazzzzzn ugh, where was I?

I am ashamed to say, I voted for Tancredo in a primary once. (I should also be ashamed to admit to having read Foley in Instapundit; her pieces there are consistently boring.)

Anyway I'll remind everyone that literacy tests are evil, because they can be gamed; and I'll remind Rightists in particular that the Loewens out there can't wait to institute such, so that they can be the ones gaming them. If you don't know this then you haven't been paying attention - to them.


posted by Zimri on 15:45 | link | 0 comments

On this site




Sophia



Politics



Random crap

Powered By Blogger TM

Property of author; All Rights Reserved