The House of David

"dawnbreak in the west"

Saturday, June 13, 2015

Please don't link to free books on my blog

I just had to delete an anon poster here. Click for the comment thread.

There aren't many readers of this blog. I do things that discourage regular readers here. For a start I don't post regularly, although I do better at posting than some. I don't bother with democratist cant: House of War was Marxist (by way of Lewis) in its economics; its politics were decidedly from Henry Sumner Maine. Then there's that race issue which I'll save for other blog-posts.

I am happy for whatever readers I get.

As long as they aren't thieves.


posted by Zimri on 18:43 | link | 0 comments

On this site




Sophia



Politics



Random crap

Powered By Blogger TM

Property of author; All Rights Reserved