The House of David

"dawnbreak in the west"

Monday, February 23, 2015

Homeworld Remastered

New version of Homeworld on its way. And we ARE promised mod tools.

Maybe we can finally have that Crusade mod. I could say I was embarrassed but (my excuse anyway) I learnt halfway through the level-design that we never had the tools to do much. Fortunately... I saved the html back in 2001.

Real reason I couldn't get this off the ground: 9/11 happened, and I got into that other obsession. Given that my day-job is software, I couldn't really get into space-game development as a secondary hobby. I had to invest too much time into that "other obsession".

UPDATE 2/23: I'm bumping this from Saturday 18:39. Chant is, we're not getting the tools. At least, not straightaway.

I'm kind of interested now, now I consider things, and now that I know that at least one reason I should buy this thing is off the table . . . if we're at least getting that Turanic Raider mission, Raider Retreat.


posted by Zimri on 18:39 | link | 0 comments

On this site




Sophia



Politics



Random crap

Powered By Blogger TM

Property of author; All Rights Reserved