The House of David

"dawnbreak in the west"

Monday, January 05, 2015

Off with Prince Andrew's head

Prince #5 has a reputation. Some are saying that it is casting the whole House of Saxe-Coburg Windsor into disrepute.

As a Jacobite, I cannot argue with that. But however I might not like it, I must still accept that in England the current sovereign is the Queen and that Prince #5 remains #5. So what can I say to my British brethren, who are now questioning the entire system?

I say: double down. If the royals be true royals, the Queen should call for Prince Andrew to stand trial. And if Andrew be found guilty, his head and his torso should part ways.

That's how the game-of-thrones is played. And that would give us truer justice than, say, a Lenin beheading the lot of them.


posted by Zimri on 18:04 | link | 0 comments

On this site




Sophia



Politics



Random crap

Powered By Blogger TM

Property of author; All Rights Reserved