The House of David

"dawnbreak in the west"

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

I no longer recognise this pope

It is not my place to say what Catholics choose as Pope. I never did join that communion - I came close, 2008-2009, but in the end I ducked out. Still. There's this, and there's this and now there's this. Especially the picture where he's holding that anti-fracking t-shirt, which is absolutely UNWORTHY of the Vicar of G-d.

From now on I shall refer to this man as "Jorge Mario Bergoglio". Catholics are stuck with him. But I'm not. And it's getting to the point where calling this political hack "pope" is an insult to Catholics.


posted by Zimri on 18:26 | link | 0 comments

On this site




Sophia



Politics



Random crap

Powered By Blogger TM

Property of author; All Rights Reserved