The House of David

"dawnbreak in the west"

Thursday, January 01, 2015

UPLOAD #98 - DO-OVER

Google sent me a mail about how those four files - and now a fifth, "Interceding with God" about sura 39 - are "forms" which they suspect as spam. My PDFs are, of course, no such thing - unless links back to my own books are "spam" somehow, in which case I have to worry they'll shut down my whole operation here.

I tried the new Google Drive and it does let me send a complaint faster. But why should I have to complain? The PDFs should just work, like the stuff I uploaded up to 16 December this year just work.

NEW YEAR UPDATE: BAM! Google have gotten their sh!t together; the stuff is back. I've had to change the links unfortunately and I've lost the record of past versions.

Madrassa.


posted by Zimri on 12:15 | link | 0 comments

On this site




Sophia



Politics



Random crap

Powered By Blogger TM

Property of author; All Rights Reserved