The House of David

"dawnbreak in the west"

Friday, June 06, 2014

One advantage of going DE

...at least, for lower-middle-class peons like myself - our blogspot URL doesn't get listed in the search-engines. This allows complete freedom in what we say here.

To back up: I got on a wild hair today and went looking up Mangan's blog. I couldn't find it. I then looked for "Dennis Mangan" on Google - still, nothing. I eventually tracked down some side-links and got the link that way.

As can be deduced here, I am barely even an occasional Mangan reader (or Sailer reader!). As to why not - that's not at issue here. One thing I can say: the man is a benchmark for how Google handles opinions it doesn't like. He always has been. And that's... a point to his credit.


posted by Zimri on 22:50 | link | 0 comments

On this site




Sophia



Politics



Random crap

Powered By Blogger TM

Property of author; All Rights Reserved