The House of David

"dawnbreak in the west"

Saturday, April 12, 2014

The Bundy Ranch, as (not) viewed from the Right

Twitchy was on it. The Blogmocracy was on it (via DorianGrey and as a sidenote). Drudge and InfoWars were on it. And the commenters in several sites spotted 'round the 'web - they were on it. I haven't checked the Sipsey Street lads, but I'll hazard a guess they were on it too.

But the mainstream Right wasn't on it. I don't see anything at, say, Instapundit as of 10 April to now. Very few Right politicians dealt with it. I didn't touch it either.

For my part, I was cautious and, I'll admit, a little afraid. As mentioned, I think Sipsey-style bloggers are a little... excitable. Also in this narrow case I wasn't entirely sure who were the good guys. And a part of me even worried that the Feds might shoot up the protesters; they've certainly been running a decades-long dehumanisation campaign against that sort of Conservative. I need hardly mention that such a crackdown would have long-reaching effects throughout the body politic.

Now that we know the ranchers are in the right, and now that we've seen the Great Blinking of the bureaucratic machine of DC - I'm going to sound the all-clear. Y'all come out, now!


posted by Zimri on 14:56 | link | 0 comments

On this site




Sophia



Politics



Random crap

Powered By Blogger TM

Property of author; All Rights Reserved