The House of David

"dawnbreak in the west"

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

I am banned from teh internets

John Kerry won't allow his commitment to Israel to be questioned by anyone. Even though Israel is apartheid-leaning in his book.

The House of David will leave to other blogs to question his commitment. For my part, I wasn't questioning.

All students of the South African System - against, or for - should know that Kerry's comment wasn't about the objective merits or evils of said system; Kerry knows nothing either way. For the Left, "apartheid" is in the same box as "Hitler" and "the Inquisition". Think of it as "sin" for the Pope. Kerry was just venting his feelings about Israel - which are the feelings his social class has decided he should have. If you want to know more about these, then you may read your fill in several fine books by one James Earl Carter.

So, no; I won't question Kerry's commitment to Israel. I know he has no commitments to anything; and I know that Kerry doesn't care about Israel.


posted by Zimri on 17:39 | link | 0 comments

On this site




Sophia



Politics



Random crap

Powered By Blogger TM

Property of author; All Rights Reserved