The House of David

"dawnbreak in the west"

Monday, October 07, 2013

Real action heros!

In recent trailers, I see that Stallone and Schwarzenegger are to appear in an actioner. Also I see that Stallone will be teaming with "Raging Bull" DeNiro in a boxing movie. I would be geeking out hardcore, in an earlier time. Now... I can't even link to this shit.

Stallone and Schwarzenegger must be desperate after their flops last winter. Maybe if they hadn't thrown their (considerable) weight behind anti-gun measures, whilst they each had a movie out on the general theme of "one good guy with a gun defeats evil" - maybe then, I would take them seriously.

Now? I rate those two smug hypocrites lower than I rate Sam Jones. Much lower, in fact; they're down around how I rate John Scalzi.


posted by Zimri on 21:11 | link | 0 comments

On this site




Sophia



Politics



Random crap

Powered By Blogger TM

Property of author; All Rights Reserved