The House of David

"dawnbreak in the west"

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

I side with...

Mitt Romney, 92%. (Gary Johnson, 82%.) I expected that sequence; but I did not expect the over 90% for Romney.

I seem to be siding more with Johnson on healthcare and with Obama on science. Note that the article separates "science" from "environment"; on "environment", I went hands-down for Romney. And there isn't a candidate for decreasing immigration (in this list); to the degree that there is, my candidate is again Romney.

On "science", something tells me that even here Romney agrees with me more than Obama agrees with me. What Romney has been telling pollsters and the benighted Republicans, is what the creationists want to hear. Romney isn't nearly as stupid as is the average Republican voter.

But Romney's intelligence also implies that he is a technocrat. To men like Auster, Romney offers only a hope that Obamacare will be repealed under his... presidency. I mean to say that Romney will not repeal this monstrosity.

My pro-Romney percentage applies to an ideal world, the world of the 1980s and 90s. In the world we live in - the empty chair remains my chosen candidate.


posted by Zimri on 20:37 | link | 0 comments

On this site




Sophia



Politics



Random crap

Powered By Blogger TM

Property of author; All Rights Reserved