The House of David

"dawnbreak in the west"

Friday, August 31, 2012

The convention and stuff

I read the Christie speech but otherwise gave the convention a miss. My dad said that speech was "all about Christie". Apparently the Left agrees.

Dad gave higher marks to Mrs Romney and (especially) to Miss Rice. Mind you, I was warned off of Romney's other half (which is not his better); and I've not been a Rice fan since she got that position of authority under Bush and flubbed it.

There was also a speech by Mia Love. Martin Luther King, Jr was mentioned. That's enough for me! VOTE AGAINST MIA LOVE, UTAH.

Ryan's speech might be worth watching.

Or, maybe I'll find better things to do.


posted by Zimri on 18:16 | link | 0 comments

On this site




Sophia



Politics



Random crap

Powered By Blogger TM

Property of author; All Rights Reserved