The House of David

"dawnbreak in the west"

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Nu ma, nu ma, nu ma iei


So after much searching, here's a link to the Dragostea Din Tei video. It's not to be quite as soulful as Gary Brolsma's effort - for that, Google "Numa Numa Guy" - but it does have more music in it and even more than the radio cut.

I wonder... did Brolsma see that video before practicing his eyebrow moves? His version is even funnier when one takes into account the bespectacled band member's lip-syncing.

The band (O-Zone) clearly want to be the next a-Ha, which may explain why the video rips off Take On Me.

(I know, I know; I should've posted this in early April. Well I was busy then. :^P)

Anyway when you're done with that, check out the Numa Numa Yay Parody Video courtesy of blogatrice Christiana.


posted by Zimri on 23:05 | link | 0 comments

On this site




Sophia



Politics



Random crap

Powered By Blogger TM

Property of author; All Rights Reserved