The House of David

"dawnbreak in the west"

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Not a centrist


When it comes down to it, there's a real question why I should bother commenting on the UK at all.

I am not remotely in the center - excuse me, "centre" - of that nation's politics. I'm "fairly punitive and isolationist" (3.2) and "very free-market and pro-war" (4.8).

This means I agree with over half of BNP voters on the former axis, and that I'm "significantly to the right" of 94.8% of BNP voters on the latter. (The BNP is commonly considered the white nationalist fringe.) Otherwise I hardly agree with anyone.

I make no apologies for this. If you agree with the income tax, you've already accepted your lot as a serf. That reduces political debate to a choice of master. If over nine out of ten Britons are happy being slaves, that's their choice. But I suggest that free Britons move over here instead - it's only going to get worse in the coming years.

From the political survey; hat tip Alarming News and Ace.


posted by Zimri on 21:45 | link | 0 comments

On this site




Sophia



Politics



Random crap

Powered By Blogger TM

Property of author; All Rights Reserved