The House of David

"dawnbreak in the west"

Friday, April 22, 2005

Update


Excuse my acting like a voiny little vitch yesterday. I am happy to report that I am feeling much better now. Well, except for sleeping on my neck wrong and spraining something on it, but I'm not about to start fretting that I will break a vertebra tonight.

Today's theme, as we move toward Election Day in the UK, will be the whig-ma-role of the Liberal party over the years. Airstrip One have had me on their blogroll for years, despite that I rarely post anything British, so I figure I owe 'em summat. Also I voted for the Lib Dems while I was over there, so I owe their entire country an explanation for that (and probably another apology).


posted by Zimri on 16:55 | link | 0 comments

On this site




Sophia



Politics



Random crap

Powered By Blogger TM

Property of author; All Rights Reserved