The House of David

"dawnbreak in the west"

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

'Tache Gordon


TACHE! AWAHWA! He SHAVED each ONE OF US!

When I was in high school, we sang that parody at our bus driver. Said bus driver wasn't pleased.

With the above I've not only revealed my age, roughly; but also my level of maturity as of 15 or so. Well, not mine personally, because I'm not the one who thought it up - but I wished I had.

Although I do wish Mr Bolton the best. No, not the no-talent-ass-clown Bolton; I mean John-Boy. Overturn Turtle Bay! Save us from Kofi the Krookéd, tyrant of the Planet Wrong-o!

I'm becoming far too silly so it's looking like bedtime for me.


posted by Zimri on 23:50 | link | 0 comments

On this site




Sophia



Politics



Random crap

Powered By Blogger TM

Property of author; All Rights Reserved